My Three Favorite Holidays!

Limassol, Cyprus - Christmas Tree 2016 Andreas Komodromos via Compfight

My first favorite holiday is Christmas. I like Christmas because I get to see my family members. Another reason is opening up presents, I know it is about being with your family and that but I like ripping open the paper wildly and seeing what is under it. Also I like eating the food that is out, especially my grandmas cookies and ham. I also like Christmas because my Aunts, Uncles, cousins, and Grandmas  come up from Lexington (2 cousins 1 Aunt and Uncle) and Tavernier Florida ( 1 Aunt and Uncle and 1 grandpa). My Aunt always makes up fun games for us to play at my other grandmas. I have have 4 Christmases, if you were wondering.

For What We're About To Receive raymondclarkeimages via Compfight

My second favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. I like Thanksgiving because I get to eat with my family. Another reason is I get to eat a lot of turkey, I really like the skin. I also like this holiday because of the Thanksgiving football games, that is the best part of Thanksgiving. My last reason is I get to hunt and that is really fun.

Frohe Ostern: Bemalte OstereierCreative Commons License Marco Verch via Compfight

My last favorite holiday is Easter. I like Easter because that is close to my birthday. Another reason is I get to go out and find Easter eggs that my grandma and aunt hid, the golden egg has money in it and usually it is about 5$. I also like this holiday because I get to eat my grandmas ham, and it is basically like Christmas when my family comes up like in the first paragraph those are the people that usually come up.