Sports person!

Aaron Rodgers Elvis Kennedy via Compfight

Hello I am a person that really likes sports, so if you do not like sports get off my post. Just kidding keep on reading it gets way more interesting. I hope we have something in common. Have fun reading. Now you are about to enter this story so keep your eye’s on the screen.

My favorite sports are football, baseball and basketball. I basically just named them in the order I like them in and when I am in high school am probably quite basketball so I can just do baseball and football, those are my two main sports. Since I was just talking about basketball I will just keep on talking about it, for basketball I tried out for my school team and there was like 48 kids trying out for the team and I was one of the 15 people that made the team. For football I play for a team called the Union Raiders but I am about to go into the middle school league for the raiders next year. For baseball I play for a team called the Sharks and hopefully I can tryout for a travel team. My favorite collage football team is Florida gators. All the collage football teams I like from favorite to least favorite are Florida, Tennessee,  Alabama, Notre Dame, North Carolina and Louisville.

This is all of my things that I like. What do you like to do in your free time? Do we have anything in common? What sports positions do you play? Answer all of the questions in the comment box.