My Passion

Super Bowl XLVIII (48) New York New Jersey

Hello, my passion is to play sports. My favorite sports are football, baseball, and basketball. My favorite sport over all is football, because I get to hit, truck, catch, and juke people. Another reason I LOVE football is because, on defense I get to make great plays and tackles to start the game and end the game, also to get my team rallied up for the next play. It feels good when I make a great play or one of my teammates make a great play. On offence when I make a good catch or block.  Over all I like defense better than offense.

My favorite position to play is line backer on defense and on offense I like to play tight end. I started to play football when I was graduating Kindergarten and going into first grade. All of the positions I have played or play are center, tight end, half-back, defensive end, line backer, and I think full back. This is my passion for football, what is your’s?

One thought on “My Passion

1. Thank you for sharing this, my passion is soccer and it’s my number one priority and I like how you have such a passion for football.